For about 10 people:
– 1 pound of dried salted cod Half an onion
– 2 or 3 shallots
– 2 cloves – Powdered garlic or 2 cloves garlic
– 3 peppers – Salt pepper ¼ cup vinegar ½ cup olive oil
– The day before made desalinated cod in cold water for about 24 hours. The next day, chop finely the onion shallots and peppers mix with the vinegar and cloves crushed garlic cloves well. Book. Poach cod in boiling water for 6 to 10 minutes.
– Drain and squeeze well with paper towels to remove as much water. Remove well all bones and skin. Then shred with a fork. Then mix with the vinegar mixture you book.
– Add salt as needed pepper and garlic powder (if you did not use garlic cloves) Heat the olive oil in a small saucepan then add. Mix the ingredients well and enjoy If your otherwise perfect taste add self olive oil vinegar etc or even chili (I often ca) until your taste.